Airlines Cancelling Flights, or Delayed at Destination?
If the airlines cancels flight, or the flight delays due to airlines responsibility, or you were denied to board due to overbooking, you could receive compensation up to 600€ under EU Regulation 261/2004.
Eligibility To Claim Compensation:
1. In Case of Flight Delays
- Your flight should have been departed from an EU airport (regardless of the airline, EU or non-EU) and should get delayed on arrival for more than three hours.
- If your flight was an EU regulated airline, you have the right to claim even either of the airport was in the EU Member States (arrival or departure)
2. In Case of Flight Cancellations
- Your flight was scheduled for departure from an EU airport (regardless of the airline, EU or non-EU), and you were not informed at least 14 days before
- If your flight was an EU-regulated airline, you have the right to claim even either of the airport (arrival or departure airport) was in the EU Member States.
3. In Case of Denied Boarding
- You should have been denied to board your flight involuntarily due to the overbooking of flight seats.
- It should be an EU-regulated airline, or your flight’s departure airport should be in the EU (European Union).
4. In Case of Missed Connection
- Your flight should have booked under the same leg
- Delay should be of minimum 3 hours to claim
Note: There will be no compensation if the situations are not under control and caused due to any extraordinary circumstances (such as Extreme Bad Weather, Tsunami, Terrorist Attack, or any other natural disasters)
List of Airlines for which you may claim compensation under EU Regulation 261/2004
|✈ American Airlines||✈ Delta Air Lines||✈ United|
|✈ British Airways||✈ China Southern Airlines||✈ Emirates|
|✈ Lufthansa||✈ Ryanair||✈ Qatar Airways|
|✈ Aeroflot||✈ Air China||✈ Air France|
|✈ Air India||✈ Etihad Airways||✈ Iberia|
|✈ KLM Royal Dutch||✈ Norwegian Air Shuttle|
What Customer Say About Us?
Choose your Choice to Claim Compensation
Here we have compared 3 different ways to claim compensation: