Compensation for Lufthansa LH1053 Flight Delays or Cancellations
Was your Lufthansa LH1053 flight from Düsseldorf to Frankfurt Delayed or Canceled? You may be entitled to Compensation of up to €600 (minus our Success fee).
23K+ Cases Handled
Regd. Legal Company
100% Success in Court
Success Fee 25%
Table of content
Understanding your Rights for Lufthansa Flight Delays
You may be entitled to compensation for Lufthansa LH1053 flight delays, depending upon certain conditions.
EU Regulation 261/2004 provides rights to air travelers, and significantly delayed flights can entitle you to compensation.
To determine if you are eligible for flight delay compensation, your flight needs to meet the following criteria:
- The delay exceeds three hours upon arrival at the final destination.
- The flight departed from an EU airport or arrived at an EU airport operated by an EU-regulated airline.
- The disruption was within the airline’s control, excluding extraordinary circumstances like severe weather conditions or air traffic control strikes.
Understanding your Rights for Lufthansa Flight Cancellations
If your Lufthansa flight LH 1053 gets canceled without prior notice of at least 14 days, you could be eligible for compensation or a refund.
Under EU law, you could claim compensation for flight cancellations under the following conditions
- You were informed about flight cancellations less than 14 days prior to departure
- Your flight’s departure was from the EU airport, or arrival at the EU airport with an EU-regulated airline
- The reason behind the cancellation was the airlines’ responsibility, and not due to extraordinary circumstances
How Much Can You Claim for Your LH1053 Delays or Cancellations?
The amount of compensation for LH1053 delays or cancellations can vary depending on the distance of the flight and the length of the delay.
- For short trips covering a distance of up to 1,500 km and delays over 3 hours, you could receive €250 as compensation.
- For medium-distance journeys spanning up to 3,500 km and delays over 3 hours, you are eligible for €400 in compensation.
- For long-haul flights covering a distance of 3,500 km or more and delays over 4 hours, you can claim €600 as compensation.
LH1053 Flight Delayed or Canceled, What Should You Do?
Reason for Delays
Ask the airline for the reason behind the delay. Get confirmation in writing from the airline’s customer service.
Exchange contact information of co-passengers (which can act as evidence while asking for compensation).
Check your Eligibility
Enter your flight details into our compensation checker to check if you are eligible for compensation.
Collect evidence such as pictures of the arrival board, boarding pass, receipts, etc., to prove the delay.
Note Arrival Time
Note the flight’s arrival time, i.e., when the aircraft door was opened and passengers were allowed to step out.
Claim Money Back
Assign us your case for a hassle-free claim(we work on a "No Win – No Fee" basis) and Sit Back & Relax.
How To Claim Compensation for LH1053 Delayed or Canceled Flight?
In general, when passengers approach the airline, they were excused with reasons such as ‘extraordinary circumstances’, thus no compensation.
But, we know the actual reason behind the flight disruptions and help you with your delayed or canceled flight compensation claim.
To proceed with your claim, check your flight using our flight compensation checker tool.
All you have to do is provide us with your flight number, date of journey, and some further information.
If you further decide to claim through us, provide us with your personal details and assign us by signing the digital contract.
We work on a “No Win = No Fee” basis.
Which is the Best Company to Claim Flight Delay Compensation?
ClaimFlights is the best flight delay claim company when it comes to the payout after their 25% service fee. Through ClaimFlights, you could get 75% of the receivable compensation.
The following table gives you a direct comparison of receivable payouts from different flight delay compensation claim companies.
Your payout* (as Flight Delay Compensation)
|Under EU Regulation 216/2004||For less than 1500 km||For 1501 to 3500 km||For more than 3500 km|
* Source: Price comparison of flight delay claim companies, as of 27th May 2021.
Why Choose Claimflights?
No win, No fee!
Yes, you read it right, we do not charge any upfront fees until we win the case and get compensation from the airlines.
Close to 100% Success
Close to 100% success ratio in court. Our legal claim experts are well-trained and experienced in sending claim letters.
You get the best payout when compared with the other claim companies. Check out the Price Comparison.
No Legal Action Fee
No legal action fee or admin fee. (It’s free of charge, with no hidden costs, even if we must take your case to court).
Success Fee 25%
Our success fee is just 25% (no VAT if you are a non-EU resident). We have a fantastic success record and fair prices.
We are a test winner in many flight delay provider tests. And, you get the best payout for your delayed flight.
Lufthansa Flights Delayed or Canceled?
|LH1154||Frankfurt||Palma de Mallorca|
|LH1158||Frankfurt||Palma de Mallorca|
Choose your Choice to Claim Compensation
Here we have compared 3 different ways to claim compensation: