Airport Delay Compensation
If you’re delayed for more than 3 hours, or your flight was cancelled, or you were denied boarding due to overbooking, EC Regulation 261/2004 entitles you to claim compensation up to 600€.
Eligibility To Claim Compensation:
1. In Case Of Delays
- Flight should have been departed from an EU airport (regardless of the airline, EU or non-EU) and should get delayed on arrival for more than three hours
- If your flight was an EU regulated airline, you’ve the right to claim even either of the airport was in EU Member States (arrival or departure)
2. In Case Of Cancellations
- Your flight was scheduled for departure from an EU airport (regardless of the airline, EU or non-EU), and you were not informed at least 14 days before
- If your flight was an EU regulated airline, you’ve the right to claim even either of the airport (arrival or departure airport) was in EU Member States
3. In Case Of Denied Boarding
- You should have been denied to board your flight involuntarily, due to overbooking of flight seats
- It should be an EU regulated airline or the departure airport of your flight should be in EU (European Union).
4. In Case Of Missed Connection
- Your flight should have booked under same leg
- Delay should be of minimum 3 hours to claim
Note: There will no compensation if the situations are not under control and caused due to any extraordinary circumstances (such as Extreme Bad Weather, Tsunami, Terrorism Attack, or any other natural disasters)
Fascinating Topics You Don’t Want to Miss
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn more about claiming compensation for flight delays or cancellations. Click any of the links below to discover expert advice, comprehensive guides, and useful tips on how to claim what you’re entitled to. Whether you’re a frequent traveler or just looking to expand your knowledge, our fascinating topics will leave you informed and engaged.
- An Ultimate Guide To Claim Compensation for A Delayed Flight
- EU Claims: Don’t Miss Out – Know Your Time Limits!
- The Top 5 Flight Delay Compensation Claim Companies
- Mastering the Art of Flight Compensation: A Comprehensive Guide
- Conquering the Skies: Your Rights for Business Trip Flight Delays
- International Flights: Your Rights Under the Montreal Convention
- Know Your Rights: Non-EU Flight Delay Compensation
- 3+ Hours Flight Delays? Get the Compensation You Deserve
- Flight Cancellations: How Much Compensation You’re Entitled To
- Flight Compensation Checker: How to Claim Your Compensation
List Of Airports For Which You Can Claim Compensation Under EU Regulation 261/2004
Choose your Choice to Claim Compensation
Here we have compared 3 different ways to claim compensation: