Blue Panorama Airlines Flight Delay Compensation
Was your flight delayed or cancelled with Blue Panorama Airlines? You may be entitled to compensation of up to 600 euros under EU Regulation 261/2004.
We can claim compensation on behalf of you on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis. On a successful claim, we charge a 25% success fee.
To start your claim, enter your flight information in our free flight compensation checker, and find out how much Blue Panorama Airlines owes you.
Check if you are eligible for compensation
Table of Content
|Length of Delay||Travel Distance||Compensation|
|3+ hours||less than 1500 km||250€ (approx. $280)|
|Between 1500 km to 3500 km||400€ (approx. $450)|
|more than 1500 km (within EU)||400€ (approx. $450)|
|3 to 4 hours||3500+ km (EU to Non-EU flight)||300€ (approx. $340)||4+ hours||3500+ km (EU to Non-EU flight)||600€ (approx. $680)|
Blue Panorama departure delays
If your flight was delayed for more than two hours at the departure airport, you are entitled to ‘right to care’ assistance in relation to waiting times, which includes…
- free meals and beverages
- 2 free phone calls, email or fax
And, if your flight was delayed for more than five hours at the departure airport, you can ask for …
- refund if you are not willing to fly (refund should be credited within 7 working days)
- hotel accommodation and transport facility (for an overnight delay, or when stay becomes necessary)
What should you do when your Blue Panorama flight is delayed?
- ☛ ask the airlines’ for the reason behind it
- ☛ get a confirmation of it, in writing
- ☛ collect evidence of delay (e.g. boarding pass, airport timetable screenshot, etc)
- ☛ note down the flight arrival and departure details
- ☛ check if you are eligible for compensation
- ☛ assign us your case for a hassle-free claim
Blue Panorama canceled flight compensation
When your Blue Panorama flight is canceled, without prior notice of 2 weeks, under EU Law you could be entitled to Blue Panorama compensation or refund.
To be eligible for Blue Panorama flight cancellation compensation …
- you were informed about flight cancellations before 14 days of departure
- the flights’ departure was from the EU airport
- the reason behind the cancellation was the airlines’ responsibility
The amount of compensation to be claimed for canceled flight is between 125€ and 600€ depending upon …
- days you were informed before
- The length of delay, and
- route distance
If Blue Panorama flight cancels, you have two options to choose from …
- apply for a refund, or
- ask for an alternative flight
If your alternate flight delays for more than 2 hours, you could be eligible for compensation.
Note: You are not entitled to any compensation if the airline proves that the cancellation was caused by “exceptional circumstances”, such as bad weather conditions, security threats, air traffic control (ATC) restrictions, and employers’ strike.
How much can I claim for flight cancellations?
Blue Panorama missed connection compensation
You may be entitled to Blue Panorama missed connecting flight compensation under the European Union Regulation EC 261, if …
- the entire journey was booked under one booking reference
- and, the delay at the final destination was over three hours
You could claim up to 600€ for a missed flight. Whereas, in order to be eligible for compensation you must satisfy the above criteria.
Blue Panorama denied boarding compensation
If you were denied boarding due to overbooking, you could be eligible for compensation under EU law.
Blue Panorama denied boarding rules say …
- it is necessary for you to not give up your seat voluntarily in exchange for some vouchers
- you presented yourself on time at the airport
- you had all the travel documents
- the departure or arrival airport belongs to the EU member states
In case, you were offered an alternate flight of your choice but reached the destination later than two hours, you could be eligible for compensation.
How to request Blue Panorama refund or compensation?
We are specialized in helping passengers get their compensation from the airline.
- To proceed, check your flight using our compensation checker tool.
- Provide us with some further flight information, and we do the rest of the job for you.
- We prepare and file a claim on behalf of you in front of the airline, or even court if required.
- On a successful claim, we charge a success fee of 25% (VAT not applicable to non-EU residents).
- Don’t be late, claim for your rights today
Why should you choose “ClaimFlights”?
- No win No fee. Yes, you read it right, you need to pay nothing unless we win the case
- No additional legal action fee, or admin fee (even if we have to take your case to court)
- Close to 100% Success in court
- Success Fee 25% + VAT (no VAT, if you are a non-EU resident)
- Best Payout when compared with the other flight delay claim companies
About Blue Panorama Airlines
Blue Panorama Airlines is an International Italian airline founded in 1998 in Rome. Its headquarters is situated in Fiumicino. The airline operates scheduled and charter flights from Italy, from two main airports Rome-Fiumicino and Milan-Malpensa to various international destinations.
Another low cost and the medium-range flight is operated by Blue Panorama which is called Blu-Express. Also, there is a business charter flight that is running under the name of Executive Blue.
Fleet and Destinations
As of 6th March 2020, the Blue Panorama has 18 aircraft and flies to following destinations.
|Italy||Bergamo, Bologna, Catania, Lampedusa, Milan, Palermo, Pantelleria, Pisa, Reggio Calabria, Rome, Turin, Verona|
|Greece||Cephalonia, Corfu, Heraklion, Kos, Lefkada, Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini, Skiathos, Zakynthos|
|Cuba||Cayo Largo del Sur, Havana, Holguín, Santa Clara, Santiago de Cuba, Varadero|
|Spain||Ibiza, Menorca, Palma de Mallorca|
|Egypt||Marsa Alam, Sharm El Sheikh|
|Dominican Republic||La Romana, Santo Domingo|
|Antigua and Barbuda||St. John’s|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Mostar|
Blue Panorama Reviews
In terms of airline review, Skytrax has rated Blue Panorama as an average of 2 stars out of 10 based on 35 customer reviews as of January 2020 for its customer services and performance.
Customers have rated 2 of 5 stars for its Food & Beverages, Seat Comfort, Value for Money and Staff Service, and 1 of 5 stars for In-flight entertainment.
Blue Panorama Airlines Contact Information:
Before you go, we have interesting articles that might help you to claim compensation easily.
International Legal Strategist