Comparison of Airhelp, Fightright, Claimflights – Flight Delay Compensation Companies
If you find yourself in a scenario where your flight is delayed, canceled, or overbooked, and you wish to seek compensation through a reputable flight delay claim company.
Did your flight ever arrive late, get canceled, or was overbooked? If so, you know how annoying it can be. So, if you’re ever in this unfortunate situation and want to get compensation for your flight delay or cancellation, you’re probably wondering which is the best claims company for you – Airhelp, Flightright, or ClaimFlights?
Well, luckily for you we can help with that. In this article, we will compare the most popular flight delay claim companies out there and determine which one can give you the most seamless experience when claiming flight compensation.
Many flight delay claim companies are available for you to choose from. Each company has a distinct reputation, process, level of transparency, and fee structure, which might lead to confusion when deciding.
Let’s take note of what factors you should take into consideration before making a choice.
Flight plans gone awry? EU law could hold the solution with potential compensation. Delve into No Win No Fee claim experts for the most rewarding payouts – it’s your rightful claim!
Everything you need to know – Services, Fees, and Customer Reviews
We’ll take a look at Airhelp, Flightright, and ClaimFlights – covering all the different aspects of their services such as their customer service and ease of use – to decide exactly which company gives you the best chance of getting a successful flight compensation claim.
AirHelp specializes in helping air travelers claim compensation for flight disruptions. They offer their services worldwide to passengers who have faced these disruptions on both domestic and international flights regardless of their location.
Airhelp stands out for its customer service and services like Airhelp Plus. They have a Trustpilot rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on reviews from over 151K users as of September 2023.
Here’s what you can expect from Airhelp:
- Network: Airhelp boasts an extensive network of airline connections, increasing your chances of a favorable claim outcome.
- Easy Access: Airhelp offers a valuable resource with helpful FAQs and an extensive Knowledge Base on their website, ensuring quick and easy access to assistance if any issues arise during the process.
- Service Fee: They handle the entire claims process, including eligibility evaluation, claim collection, and depositing the compensation owed to you (minus their 35% success fee, including VAT).
How much does airhelp charge?
As of their service fee of 35% including VAT, and 15% legal action fee, Airhelp may charge up to 50% when legal action is required.
When it comes to filing flight delay or canceled flight claims, one of your options is Flightright. The company also has a 4.7 rating of 5 stars over Trustpilot with over 1.2K reviews as of September 2023. But, understanding their process is key to success. Flightright works hard to make the process as simple as possible.
Here’s what you can expect when claiming with Flightright:
- Claim Submission: The first step is submitting your claim online and filling out all relevant information. Once you’ve done that, Flightright will contact the airline and present its case.
- Negotiation: Then they will negotiate a compensation settlement between the airline and the customer until they get a positive response.
- No Win, No Fee: Flightright typically operates on a “No Win, No Fee” basis, which means you only pay for their services if they successfully secure compensation for you.
How much does Flightright charge?
Flightright charges vary from 20 to 30%, plus 19% (VAT) applied to the total fees and in case of success additional 14% surcharge is applicable.
When it comes to flight delay compensation claim companies, there is no doubt that ClaimFlights stands out among the crowd offering the maximum payout.
With an experienced legal team, experienced customer service representatives, and a 4.6 star out of 5 Trustpilot rating as of September 2023, ClaimFlights has the features that you need to get the best flight delay compensation options.
When you choose ClaimFlights, here’s what you can expect:
- Professional legal team: ClaimFlights has a team of professionals who are well-versed in dealing with complex legal cases related to flight delays or cancellations. The team provides fast, efficient, and quality services.
- Experienced customer-facing staff: ClaimFlights has invested in personnel with experience in dealing with customers from different countries around the world and with different cultural backgrounds.
- Trustpilot Rating: ClaimFlights is rated 4.6 of 5 stars on Trustpilot and stands as one of the top flight delay claim companies, so you know that when you use their services, you are getting quality service from a reliable company.
- No-Win-No-Fee Guarantee: All claims submitted through ClaimFlights come with a no-win-no-fee guarantee if they cannot successfully claim you have to pay no cost even if legal action was taken.
- 24/7 Customer Service: If you ever have any concerns or questions about your claim, ClaimFlights has customer support staff who are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to assist.
How much does ClaimFlights charge?
ClaimFlights charges 25% of the total flight compensation amount for Non-European customers, and there is no additional cost for legal action or any hidden costs. ClaimFlights gives you the highest payout of any other flight delay claim company.
Knowing the claim process with ClaimFlights can help you determine if this option is right for you – or if another company like Airhelp or Flightright would be more suitable for your needs.
Let’s also discuss Skycop, an addition to the top 3 flight delay claim companies.
Skycop is a company that also helps air travelers claim compensation following EU air passenger rights. They have a Trustpilot rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars based on reviews from over 2.1K users as of September 2023.
Here’s what you can expect from Skycop.
- Claim Handling: Skycop aims to resolve your claim efficiently and effectively. They will assist you in gathering the necessary documentation and communicating with the airline on your behalf.
- Online Claim Tracking: Skycop often provides online tools or platforms where you can track the progress of your compensation claim. This allows you to stay informed about the status of your case.
How much does Skycop charge?
Skycop charges 39.7% (incl. VAT) on your total claim received. They may even charge you 50% (incl. VAT) depending on the requirement of legal proceedings in your case.
Comparing Reputation, Support, and Fee Structure
The best flight delay compensation company for you ultimately comes down to which offers the best combination of reputation, support, fee structure, and other features.
The reputation of a company speaks for itself—nobody wants to work with a flight delay compensation company with a poor track record. All three of the major players have their fair share of reviews out there, so make sure to do your research.
Customer service is an important factor in deciding which flight delay claim company is best for you. All three companies offer customer support in various forms, including online chat and email help.
All three companies offer different fee structures.
- ClaimFlights charges 25% including VAT for successful cases,
- Flightright fees vary between 20 to 30% plus 14% VAT on their commission.
- Airhelp charges 35% including VAT for successful claims and 15% additional for legal action.
Note: It’s important to make sure that the flight delay claim company you choose matches up with what you’re looking for—so take into account all these factors before making your decision.
Key Features: Airhelp, Flightright and ClaimFlights
- Airhelp offers a streamlined claims process through their website online, but they do not provide any legal advice which could be beneficial when unsure about specific rights.
- Flightright specializes in complex cases and offers extensive legal advice on demand. This makes them ideal if your case is particularly complicated and requires legal aid.
- ClaimFlights has more than 9 years of experience in the flight claim industry, highly skilled support agents, and personalized service tailored to each passenger’s needs – making them the ideal choice for almost all types of EU-based flight-claim cases.
Which is the best company to claim flight delay compensation?
ClaimFlights is the best flight delay claim company when it comes to the payout after their 25% service fee. Through ClaimFlights, you could get 75% of the receivable compensation.
The following table gives you a direct comparison of flight delay compensation claim companies.
Your payout* (as Flight Delay Compensation)
|for less than 1500 km||for 1501 to 3500 km||for more than 3500 km|
|ClaimFlights||187.50 €||300 €||450 €|
|Flightright||125.75 €||201.20 €||301.80 €|
|AirHelp||125 €||200 €||300 €|
|ClaimCompass||125 €||200 €||300 €|
|SkyRefund||125 €||200 €||300 €|
* Source: Price comparison of flight delay claim companies, as of 8th August 2023.
Performance Comparison Between Airhelp, Flightright & ClaimFlights
So between Airhelp, Flightright, and ClaimFlights, which one should you choose? Here’s a comparison of their performance on the metrics that matter:
The success rate for air passenger claims will vary from case to case since each airline has different procedures for handling such matters. However, ClaimFlights generally has a higher success rate in court due to our expertise and access to various legal resources.
All three companies offer transparency regarding fees and the process involved in claiming compensation, but at ClaimFlights, we go one step further by offering maximum payout and friendly customer service staff who are available 24/7 via email or phone.
When it comes to speed, ClaimFlights stands head and shoulders above the competition. We’re confident in our ability to deliver and has approximately 100% success in court.
Between Airhelp, Flightright, and ClaimFlights, there is no doubt that all three have the best performance when it comes to claiming flight delay compensation quickly, transparently, and with high success rates—so make sure you choose wisely!
Was your flight delayed? You may be eligible for compensation
Has your flight been delayed for more than 3 hours or even canceled? Don't worry, you may be eligible for compensation up to 600€ under the EU Regulation 261/2004. Check if You're Eligible
We offer "No Win - No Fee" Services, so claiming is Risk-Free!
What to Consider When Deciding on the Best Flight Delay Compensation Company?
It’s tough to know which is the best flight delay compensation company. You want a reliable claim company that can help you quickly get compensation for your delayed or canceled flight. There are certain factors to consider when looking for the best flight delay compensation company. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Quality of Service: Does the company offer legal advice? Is there a quick response time? Is there an easy onboarding process?
- Backlog of Cases: Check if the company you choose for your compensation claim has a backlog of cases that could potentially stall your process.
- Customer Satisfaction: Check out user reviews before committing to a provider.
- Fee Structure: You should be receiving more than what you’re paying to the claim company.
- Success Ratio: What is their success rate for past settlements achieved?
- Settlement Time: How long does it take for passengers to receive compensation for these services?
- Transparency: Does the service have a clear fee structure, allowing passengers to assess all upfront costs before making a decision?
- Company’s Location: Location of the Company. There could be possible communication problems with international companies.
- Language Barrier: Customers and the company may struggle to communicate effectively if they don’t share a common language. This can lead to misunderstandings, miscommunications, and delays in the claims process.
By evaluating these criteria side-by-side, you can make an informed decision about which flight delay compensation company will work best for your needs.
Ultimately, the best flight delay compensation company for you is the one that caters to your specific needs; do you value a fast response, ease of use, or the highest payout? When trying to assess each company’s pros and cons, it helps to consider your personal preferences as well as the company’s record when handling customer claims.
At ClaimFlights, we are proud to have helped thousands of air passengers get the compensation they deserve. We provide a comprehensive service and the maximum payouts in the industry, at the lowest possible costs. Enforce your rights with ClaimFlights today to get the best flight delay claim experience.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ’s)
Is Airhelp a legitimate company?
Does Airhelp or Flightright work in the US?
Yes, they can assist US air passengers. While primarily assisting passengers with compensation claims under EU regulations. Passengers flying from the EU member states can utilize their services, but it’s important to note that compensation eligibility and regulations may vary between US and EU flights.
What websites other than Airhelp offer services for claiming flight compensation?
Lost Luggage: What to Do If Your Bags Don't Arrive with You Traveling can be a joyous and enriching experience, but sometimes, things don't go as planned. One such inconvenience that can throw a wrench into your travel plans is when your...
How Much Does Flight Delay Claim Companies Charge? You've just had your flight delayed or canceled and you're trying to figure out how to get compensated for all the hassle. One of the solutions is to hire a flight delay claim company...
Bumped from Flight? Compensation under EU & US law Have you ever looked forward to a trip, only to find out that your flight has been overbooked? This can happen for a variety of reasons and can leave you feeling incredibly frustrated...